Saturday, April 19, 2014

Outdoors

Well without posting in a while and indoor season being done, we are onto the outdoor season and I have started off very consistent. South Carolina- 76.25, Tennessee- 75.50, and Ohio State- 75.86... very consistent and happy with how it is going so far. But being older, finding the right combination of lifting and also throwing has been interesting; but so far working well. That is basically the start of outdoors- trying out different things that I have liked in the past and then figure out what will work well for me going into USA Outdoors. The biggest thing is to make sure that lifting does not effect my throwing, but how my throwing should effect the way I should lift. I am very excited for what is to come in the rest of the season. There will be a big meet this next Friday at Ashland University at Ferguson field in the elite men's hammer comp. Come out to watch! You will have fun watching a great competition! Happy training and hope to see you this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment